Potassium hydroxide has good properties. In terms of product utilization, because of its many properties, it has a good application in many aspects and inspection experiments. The following article will explain in detail the solution mold inspection method of this substance for you. Let's learn about it.
1. Use orange cotton ball to clean the skin.
2. Scrape the significant part of the leather right from the edge of one glass piece, and then the debris or debris on the other glass carrier.
A good sampling site is as follows:
(1) Inside or at the base of the scar rash
(2) The soft or secretive part between the toes
(3) Payment of damages
(4) The base of the hair.
3. Use 1 drop of 10% potassium hydroxide to mix with the residue or residue on the carrier plate.
4. Shuan Sui FM. The wax is poured separately (because the oil wax is easy to precipitate potassium hydroxide crystallization), so that it is fixed.
5. Fluorine was observed with 10x and 40x lenses under low illumination.
6. The benefit of less staff, often better results.
7. Potassium hydroxide can dissolve the epidermal protein, but does not destroy the mold components. When the mold does not disperse, it remains between the cuticle cell membrane.
To sum up, the seven points explained in this paper are the introduction of the mold inspection method for potassium hydroxide solution. When you use this product, if you want to check the properties of this product, you can use this method. I hope the contents explained in this paper will be helpful to you.